Support is our Promise…
Anchin Assisted Living at Aviva offers 38 spacious private and semi-private studio and one-bedroom apartments with beautiful common areas for socializing with family and friends.
Enjoy the best of both worlds – independence when you want it and compassionate care when you need it. Aviva’s assisted living features a staff of on-call nurses, available 24-hours a day. We encourage our residents to assert their independence where they can but our staff is here to aid with tasks that require a little extra help.
The Gold Standard of Care
Aviva was awarded a zero-deficiency survey – one of the best results in the state of Florida – for our high-level of care. At Aviva, your health and happiness are our #1 priority. We are proud to be one of the only senior living campuses in the state of Florida with a full continuum of care on our campus as well. If and when your needs change, our award-winning services have everything you need.
Get in on the Fun
Aviva is located in the heart of Sarasota, and is surrounded by shopping, art, dining and more. On-campus, there’s a lot of great ways to get in on the fun too! We encourage our residents to take advantage of the resort-style living at our senior living campus. Have a gourmet dinner in the Kobernick dining room, take a trip to the theatre with friends, or participate in one of the dozens of on-campus clubs. Whatever you’re interested in, we’ll help you find your thing.
The Aviva campus blends all the comforts of home with activities to stimulate the mind and satisfy the soul.
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- Encore Academy Lifelong Learning
- Campus Wifi and Senior TV
- Onsite Kosher Dining Room
- Heated Pool and Tropical Walking Paths
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Training
- Biodex Balance Testing and Training
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Services
- Library with Computer Access
- Campus Rabbi and Religious Services
- Group Outings to Sarasota’s Rich Arts and Dining Scene
- Transportation for Shopping and Medical Appointments
- Emergency Response System
- On-site Geriatrician, Podiatrist, Hearing Aid Technician and Dental Services
- 24/7 Licensed Nurses for Care and
- Medication Management
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
For more information about assisted living and whether it’s right for you or your loved one, read these additional resources from our Aviva team.