Support is our Promise…
Benderson Skilled Nursing at Aviva offers personalized care in a nurturing and healing home-like environment. Our holistic approach to care focuses on mind, body and spirit, and compassionate, skilled nurses are available 24-hours a day to ensure the well-being of our residents.
Benderson Rehabilitation at Aviva offers one-on-one physical, occupational and speech therapies to help you get back to normal activity. Successful outcomes start with our compassionate clinical team whose specialized training and experience help patients return home as quickly as possible.
Rehabilitation and Long-term Care Services and Amenities:
- Orthopedic, Cardiac, Stroke, Pulmonary and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Board-Certified Geriatric Medical Director
- High Nurse-to-Patient Ratio
- Hearing Aid Technician, Dermatology, Psychology, Podiatry, Optometry and Dental services
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) Certified Speech Therapists for Parkinson’s
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies 7- Days a Week
- Vital STIM/Dysphagia Therapy
- Pain and Diabetes Management
- IV Therapy
- Campus Wifi and Senior TV
- Multi-Modality Daily Activities
- Kosher Dining
- Campus Rabbi and Religious Services
- Transportation for Appointments
Additional Information about Skilled Nursing
If you would like more information about what skilled nursing is or how it compares to other options for senior housing or health services, explore these additional resources from our staff.