As seniors age, they encounter health challenges that sometimes require acute care and therapies to return them to their regular lifestyle. We want our residents to live life to the fullest, so we offer the full range of services on a single campus in a beautiful Sarasota setting.
Benderson Rehabilitation at Aviva
Many skilled nursing residents also require robust rehabilitation programming, including skilled physical, occupational and speech therapy as medically necessary. Benderson Rehabilitation at Aviva offers one-on-one therapies provided by a compassionate clinical team, available seven days a week.
Access to rehabilitation on the same campus where you live helps assure continuity of care and a sense of familiarity. As a result, our residents report excellent results within short timeframes, with a low return-to-hospital rate and a high return-to-home rate.
Campus amenities include:
- Orthopedic, Cardiac, Stroke, Pulmonary and Neurological rehabilitation
- Board-Certifies Geriatric Medical Director
- Pain and Diabetes management
- Hearing aid technician, dermatology, psychology, and podiatry
- IV therapy
- LSVT® certified speech therapists provide specialized treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Multi-sensory room therapy for cognitive issues
- Nutrition management
- On-site anticoagulation clinic staffed by Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- Social workers, dieticians and licensed therapists providing physical, occupational and speech therapies seven days a week as medically prescribed
- Vestibular training
- Vital STIM/Dysphagia therapy
- Weakness and balance exercises
- Comfort care
- Wound care