Kobernick Independent Living at Aviva is more than just a place to call home, it’s a lifestyle. Independent living at Aviva provides a community for you to flourish and access to the care needed to thrive. Our Sarasota campus offers residents access to resort-style amenities, innovative health and wellness programs, and top-quality services designed to help you live life your way.
Aging in Place, the Right Way
We are proud to have all levels of living on one campus, giving our residents peace of mind knowing that extra assistance is available if, and when needed. The Aviva campus offers Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services, and Assisted Living options all in one convenient place to provide our seniors with all-encompassing care.
A Unique Community of Seniors
Being a part of the conversation is more important than you think. What sets Aviva apart is our community of residents – a group of individuals from all walks of life. Here, finding your people is easy, because we always have a calendar full of activities going on to socialize and make lasting friendships.
Kobernick Independent Living offers 187 spacious studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and deluxe rental apartments on a lush 27-acre senior living campus. We provide our residents with 24/7 concierge services, housekeeping, and maintenance services all delivered with a friendly smile by our amazing staff.
Aviva is located in the heart of Sarasota, meaning there’s adventure and fun to be had outside the limits of campus. Enjoy a trip to the local Opera, grab some delicious dinner or hit the shops at the University Mall with friends, all with transportation included.
The Aviva campus features a myriad of resort-style amenities so that every day feels like a vacation.
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- Encore Academy Lifelong Learning
- Campus Wifi and Senior TV
- On-site Fine and Casual Kosher Dining
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Services
- Heated Pool and Tropical Walking Paths
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Training
- Biodex Balance Testing and Training
- Library with Computer Access
- Campus Rabbi and Religious Services
- Transportation for Shopping, Dining, Entertainment and Medical Appointments
- Nurse Navigators 7-Days a Week
- On-site Pharmacy Services
- Emergency Response System
- On-site Geriatrician, Podiatrist, Hearing Aid Technician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist and More
Looking for more information about independent living? Review these resources from our staff.