Independent Living in Sarasota, FL
Kobernick Independent Living at Aviva is more than just a place to call home, it’s a lifestyle. Independent living at Aviva provides a community for you to flourish and access to the care needed to thrive. Our Sarasota campus offers residents access to resort-style amenities, innovative health and wellness programs, and top-quality services designed to help you live life your way.
Experience A Full Continuum of Care
We are proud to have all levels of senior living on one campus, giving our residents peace of mind knowing that extra assistance is available if, and when needed. The Aviva campus offers Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Memory Care all in one convenient location to provide our seniors with all-encompassing care throughout their lives.
What Makes Aviva Unique?
Being a part of the conversation is more important than you think. What sets Aviva independent living apart is our community of residents – a group of individuals from all walks of life. Here, finding your people is easy, because we always have a calendar full of activities going on to socialize and make lasting friendships.
Independent Living Floor Plans
Aviva’s independent living community offers 187 spacious studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and deluxe rental apartments on a lush 27-acre senior living campus. We provide our residents with 24/7 concierge services, housekeeping, and maintenance services all delivered with a friendly smile by our amazing staff.
Our Location in Sarasota
Aviva’s campus is located in the heart of Sarasota, meaning there’s adventure and fun to be had outside the limits of campus. Enjoy a trip to the local Opera, grab some delicious dinner or hit the shops at the University Mall with friends, all with transportation included.
Community Amenities and Services
The Aviva campus features a myriad of senior-friendly amenities so that every day feels like a vacation for independent living residents.
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- Encore Academy Lifelong Learning
- Campus Wifi and Senior TV
- On-site Fine and Casual Kosher Dining
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Services
- Heated Pool and Tropical Walking Paths
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Training
- Biodex Balance Testing and Training
- Library with Computer Access
- Campus Rabbi and Religious Services
- Transportation for Shopping, Dining, Entertainment and Medical Appointments
- Nurse Navigators 7-Days a Week
- On-site Pharmacy Services
- Emergency Response System
- On-site Geriatrician, Podiatrist, Hearing Aid Technician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist and More
Looking for more information about independent living? Review these resources from our staff.